Ellyn J. Bullock has extensive experience in adoption and has finalized the adoptions of over 1000 children all over central Illinois. She also handles guardianships of children and disabled adults. She is a Fellow of The American Academy of Adoption Attorneys.
Ellyn earned her Bachelor’s degree in English Literature from the University of Chicago (1986) and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law (1991).
She has a passion for children’s rights, civil rights, constitutional rights, civil rights and environmental advocacy.
Ellyn has received many awards for her work, including:
• Catholic Charities Friend of Adoption Award
• YWCA Environmental Advocacy Award
• 2 Time Recipient Champaign County Bar Association Pro Bono Award
• Illinois Leading Lawyer – Civil Rights and School Law
• ECIWAA Service Award
• Illinois Supreme Court Rule 23 Committee
• Prairie Rivers Network Volunteer of the Year
Ellyn J. Bullock